THANK YOU FOR VISITING MILL STREET BREW PUB – toronto
WE’RE TAKING EXTRA SAFETY PRECAUTIONS TO KEEP YOU AND OUR STAFF SAFE!
As part of our regular operations, Mill Street Brew Pub follows rigorous and strict health and sanitation procedures, including routine surface cleaning with industrial-grade, food-service-approved products in accordance with our local health agencies.
As a courtesy to our guests and staff, we ask all guests to refrain from visiting Mill Street Brewery if they are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms or if they have potentially been exposed to the virus.
- Visit our host stand located on Tankhouse Lane
- Markers are placed to help guests maintain a physical distance
- Our host will request the name and phone number from one guest per party to facilitate rapid contact tracing if necessary
- If there is a wait list, we’ll ask that you spread out, rather than gather at the entrance while you wait
- We’ll text you when your table is ready
- You’ll find hand sanitizer at contact areas
- You’ll notice reduced seating to follow provincial guidelines
- You’ll see signs detailing room capacity, directions, as well as reminders to maintain physical distance
- Laminated menus are available upon request that are sanitized after each use
- Your server, and the rest of our staff will visit your table wearing a mask, gloves to receive your order and deliver food and beer
- Your server will ask you to pass all the dishes to one end of the table to limit contact
- If you have leftovers, we’ll provide you with takeout boxes
- Touch less payment will be offered
- Payment pads will be sanitized between each us
To place your Community Collection Beer Box please call 416 681 0338 ext 4. You must place your order by 8pm for next day delivery. We offer complimentary delivery in the GTA. Our beer expert will answer any additional questions over the phone.