THANK YOU FOR VISITING MILL STREET BREW PUB – Calgary
WE’RE TAKING EXTRA SAFETY PRECAUTIONS TO KEEP YOU AND OUR STAFF SAFE!
As part of our regular operations, Mill Street Brew Pub follows rigorous and strict health and sanitation procedures, including routine surface cleaning with industrial-grade, food-service-approved products in accordance with our local health agencies.
As a courtesy to our guests and staff, we ask all guests to refrain from visiting Mill Street Brewery if they are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms or if they have potentially been exposed to the virus.
- Visit our host stand
- Markers are placed to help guests maintain a physical distance
- Our host will request the name and phone number from one guest per party to facilitate rapid contact tracing if necessary
- If there is a wait list, we’ll ask that you spread out, rather than gather at the entrance while you wait
- We’ll text you when your table is ready
- You’ll find hand sanitizer at contact areas
- You’ll notice reduced seating to follow provincial guidelines
- You’ll see signs detailing room capacity, directions, as well as reminders to maintain physical distance
- Laminated menus are available upon request that are sanitized after each use
- Your server, and the rest of our staff will visit your table wearing a mask, gloves to receive your order and deliver food and beer
- Your server will ask you to pass all the dishes to one end of the table to limit contact
- If you have leftovers, we’ll provide you with takeout boxes
- Touch less payment will be offered
- Payment pads will be sanitized between each us
There’s quite a few dishes on our menu that have people returning to the pub again and again.
Be educated in the beer making process by our brewer Bennie Dingemanse.
Brewery tours start with trying some samples of our locally brewed craft beer in our tap room. The brewers will collect you there and explain some of the ingredients that go into our beers. Afterwards, they will walk you through the facility, teach you about all our equipment and you will learn all about what goes into what you are drinking!
Tours are $10.00 a person and include a 4 x 5oz beer flight!
All tours must be arranged in advance.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 403.454.6871 for more information.
ONCE WE HAVE RETURNED TO REGULAR OPERATING HOURS PLEASE LOOK FOR HAPPY HOUR AND FEATURES TO RETURN. WE HAVE REDUCED OUR OVERALL PRICING IN THE INTERIM.
|ONCE WE HAVE RETURNED TO REGULAR OPERATING HOURS PLEASE LOOK FOR HAPPY HOUR AND FEATURES TO RETURN. WE HAVE REDUCED OUR OVERALL PRICING IN THE INTERIM.|
Calgary Brew Pub
219 17 Ave SW
T2S 0A3, Canada